Transcript Request

WLHS Transcript Request Directions:

You will find links below to directions on how to order transcripts as well as the two forms you need to submit to complete your order.  PLEASE read the directions carefully so that we can accurately process your request. These directions and forms can also be found on the Student Services Canvas page.

WLHS Transcript Process

Waiver of Rights Form

Transcript Request Form

Former Student Transcript Request Form - less than 5 years

Student Scholarship Trascript Request Form 

Our team needs at least 20 days to process your request for a transcript.  You can order transcripts even if you haven't finished your application process.  Your School Counselor will send your transcript based on your deadline.  Please communicate with your School Counselor early and often! We are excited to work with you! 

We are here for you!

WLHS School Counseling Team

Please reach out to your school counselor if you have any questions:

WLHS Staff Page, scroll down to Student Services