Winter Sports Registration Open Saturday, October 15th, 2022
Winter Sports Tryouts Begin on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
● Online Athletic Registration is completed via HCPSS Connect https://www.hcpss.org/connect/
● Additional Directions on Registration can be found https://www.hcpss.org/athletics/
● All athletes must register before November 14, 2022, to participate in the Winter Athletic Tryouts. ( You are encouraged to submit all paperwork online)
● Physicals must be dated After April 1st, 2022 for approval.
● Proof of Residency: All student-athletes must reside at the address listed on athletic paperwork and match the information listed in Synergy.
Acceptable proofs of residency include:
Utility Bill (BGE, Water, or Cable). Dated in the month of September, October, or November
Copy of a current lease.
Copy of a recent mortgage statement.
Please note-Do not use Cell Phones, Use Parent Portal, Allow Pop Ups, and Limit File Size (4MB) for all uploads.
-Eligibility Sports Season
For high school, a full-time student earns academic eligibility to participate in extracurricular activities by maintaining a 2.0 grade-point
average (GPA), calculated using credit or non-credit courses, with no more than one failing grade for the marking period which governs eligibility
for that activity. *WINTER 2022/2023 Athletic Participation - Based on 1st Quarter Grades