Registering for Summer School
Instead of a single registration start date, there are now two registration start windows: February and March. English, math, science, and social studies courses will be available for registration in February. All other courses will be available to register beginning in March.
Registration requests can be submitted online between the 1st-15th of each month (Feb-June) through the Synergy Parent Portal. To register:
1. Go to HCPSS Connect Parent website and login
2. Select Innovative Pathways option on the left panel
3. Select the Parent Course Request QRC for directions (if needed) on how to register
4. Select Innovative Pathways course request
5. Select the Summer Program term (NOT Evening Program)
6. Select the course(s) and submit the request. Registration requests do not guarantee enrollment in a course. Final enrollment status will be communicated once the course schedule is complete.